Student Makeup Artist/Hairstylists and Fashion Stylists Needed for Independent Film Production- Durban
Looking for student/interns in the field of makeup artistry, hairstyling and fashion to join our film crew during pre-production and shooting of a full feature horror film to be released in October 2014.
· Pre-Production – Work as a team to create looks for each character and their appearances throughout the film. (Hair, makeup and wardrobe)
· Production – Recreate predetermined looks on set ensuring attention to detail on each look. Assist with touch ups and wardrobe changes. Assist with setting up and organisation of tools/equipment and outfits before, during and after each shoot.
· Study or experience in one or all of the fields mentioned
· Own kit and tools (expensive consumables will be provided for or reimbursed)
· Own transport or access to reliable transport
· Available on weekends and some weekdays/nights for shoots
Please note that this is not a paid for production and you will only be reimbursed for any expenses incurred pertaining to the film production however the decision to reimburse for services will be relooked during and after the production in accordance with budget allowances.
This is a great opportunity for students to gain valuable experience in their field in a film making environment. Any practical hours required for your qualification will be signed for as well as a letter drafted on request for CV’s or references. Your name will also be added to the film credits.
If you are interested please contact Ashleigh Vorster on 072 1841 621 or email@example.com before 25 January 2014
(Source - Hakar.G Films Productions)