This week we have an exclusive interview with Inspirational Speaker & Trainer Bennie Naude
Find out more about Bennie on Twitter - @DeepLiving
10 Questions with Bennie Naude
1. Where were you born?
Riversdal, South Africa
2. You are in South Africa to do EFT Training, what exactly is EFT and what training will you be doing?
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is also sometimes called 'tapping' because it activates your body's natural ability to heal itself and relieves physical and emotional pain and stress it helps you on a range of everyday issues like:
- Overcome overwhelm and feel more relaxed and in control of your life (rather than it being in control of you)
- Reduces stress and anxiety by reducing your adrenaline and cortisol (stress hormone) levels
- Eliminate food cravings and enable weight-loss
- Relieve headaches, migraines, backaches, painful PMS, side-effects of chemo-therapy and even help your body heal quicker after accidents or surgery.
- Relieve depression, overwhelm fears and phobias (like the fear of public speaking, heights or spiders) and has been clinically proven to be very effective for overcoming even extreme trauma like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Shift negative beliefs which hold you back like 'I'm not good enough' or 'I'll never be successful ' so that you can move forward in life.
- Overcome Relationship tension and difficulties
It's really for people who are ready and willing to take responsibility for their emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing.
I'm hosting a 4-day 'EFT Practitioner' training in Cape Town which includes both the so-called EFT Level 1 (or Foundation) and Level 2 trainings. Doing it back-to-back means you get to learn the technique step-by-step and get to practice it in the classroom so that not only will you experience the benefits right here but by the time you leave you'll be confident in applying the technique to yourself, to those you love and with clients if you wish.
3. What advice do you have for Speakers and Trainers
Be YOU. Think out of the box and say what you think.
Love what you do or do something else.
Connect with the people right in front of you - they are human beings just like you.
Be prepared well enough and know your material well enough so that you can have a conversation rather than 'present' or worse read from the notes!
Never, ever, ever (ever) read from the PowerPoint slides - it's an insult to our audience (most of them can read just fine by themselves).
Speak from your own experience, tell stories from your life,be vulnerable, be human.
Whatever anyone in your audience or classroom says, always see through their apparent dilemma or block and see their magnificence, their beauty.
Remain open to feedback and to learning from your audience; if you find yourself defending or justifying your own position, take a breath. If you need to, take time out. You are right and so are they. An untold number of different perspectives, all correct.
Engage your audience. Ask questions, inquire, be curious about and interested in them. Be honest - people smell BS a mile off even if they don't know it.
Inspire them, love them and above all never buy into their self-imposed limitations; lovingly, kindly and compassionately challenge them into their greatness.
Be friends with yourself first, love yourself first accept yourself first. That makes everything possible.
For want to be speakers and trainers - don't wait until you're perfect; do it NOW. Go out and teach people NOW. Like them, you also have everything inside of you right NOW to be successful!
4. Where is home for Bennie?
That's a great question! I've lived all around the world and love travelling; I have British and South African citizenship, am now based in the UK and spending a few months in South Africa.
5. What do you do to relax?
Swiim, read and go to the movies.
6. What are you reading at the moment?
For inspiration I'm currently reading through 221 of Neville Goddard's presentations.
For fun I love Janet Evanovich and just finished her 'Seven up'
7. What motivates you every day?
I am very clear on the 'big picture' of where my life is heading and because it's quite big it's one of my biggest motivators. Also, doing what I love and am passionate about for a living is one of the best motivators I know.
8. How do you use Social Media?
I am on Facebook a few times a week, mainly to catch up with the latest events and news.
9. What advice do you have for people who want to make a success of their lives?
Get 100% clear on what you want - that has to be the first step else you'll never get there. Forget about 'how' you're going to get there (that's the universe's job) and just focus on the 'what' instead and imagine it in the greatest detail. Then start taking action - any action because imperfect action trumps perfect inaction every single time.
You already have everything it takes to be successful right now. The universe only wants for you what you want for you and no-one is coming to rescue you; it's up to you, 100% you and only you. You are as free to choose poverty and struggle as you are to choose success so choose wisely; choose your thoughts with care and use your imagination with care because you are much more powerful than you realise!
10. How can people book for your EFT Training Workshop?
They can book online by following this link http://www.deepliving.com/eft-training/
Contact Details For Bennie Naude
Website - http://www.deepliving.com/
Email - email@example.com
Cell: 079 343 9935