Next week at St Clements on Monday at 7pm they have Giselle Turner
performing at Mondays At Seven.
Theatre practitioner and arts journalist Gisele Turner
offers a mixed bag of writings and musings
which include poetry, travel articles, short stories, children’s stories
and an excerpt from her latest play In Limbo.
Join them at St Clements Coffee Shop, Musgrave Road, 7pm.
Promises to be a wonderful evening.
This one is via Publicity Matters - Extras Needed
Ever wanted to be an extra in a movie and see yourself on the big screen??
An indie movie is being shot in Durban and the producers are in need of extras.
There is no pay being offered – but a guaranteed interesting experience….
They are looking for featured extras (who will be paid)
1) Black 40 years - To play a Beggar.
2) White Boy 19 to 23 - To play a student
3) 10Years – white girl with ballerina attire
For more info – contact Pranesh on email@example.com
Mondays St Clements Short Story Competition
100 words exactly.
- 100 words exactly no more no less (excluding title)
- entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- state author's name and wordcount
- use large font eg Times New Roman 14pt
- The winner gets a box of Wildekrans Estate Wine
- closing date Monday 28 May, 2012
- all stories will be read on Monday 28 June at St Clements followed by a presentation
Don't forget to book for the #IPW Writing Workshops coming up 3 March, St Clements, Durban.
I hear there are special prices available.
Bookings at www.tinyurl.com/ipwworkshop