Invitation is now open for fashion forward emerging designers to showcase their Autumn/Winter Collection at this year’s Durban Fashion Fair in August.
Emerging fashion designers are invited to showcase at this platform under the following options (commitment fee applicable):
1. R1500 for a combined show (3 and more designers). A combined show requires 10 looks per designer
2. R2500 for a shared show (2 designers). A shared show requires 15 looks per designer
All interested fashion designers are requested to submit the following info:
· Company Profile
· Individual Profiles/CV
· Letter of Motivation
· Professional Portfolio and/or Look-Book for the collection intended for showcasing
EThekwini Municipality undertakes to cover the following costs:
· Technical infrastructure
· An allocated fashion director/producer
· Meeting with potential buyers
· Models for show with make-up and hair
· A Pop Up shop (optional)
Closing date for submission of portfolios and supporting documents: Friday, 26 February 2016 at 13h00.
NB: Only selected designers will be permitted to showcase.
For more info contact Pearl Mzimela on 031-322-6203 oremail: Pearl.Mzimela@durban.gov.za