If you enjoy food, wine, good coffee, treats and so much more then this is for you.
Taste of Durban is back in Durban at Suncoast from 24 July. Select Chefs from Durban will be preparing starter-sized plates, including signature dishes to showcase some of the best cuisine.
What you can look forward to:
- Greedy Buddha
- Amaravathi Palki
- The Jackie Cameron School of Food and Wine
- Vicky Cristina's and Boiler Room Cafe
- Vigour and Verve and Cafe Vigour
- Simply Asia
- The Durban eKasi Experience
- Max's Lifestyle
- Castle Milk Stout Experience
- Butcher's Block with Two Oceans Wines
- The Baccardi Mixology Theatre and Cocktail Lounge
- BP Wild Bean Cafe - look out for their awesome coffee
- Activity area for the Kids
The Robertsons Ultimate Burger Class is certainly one activity to go to. Look out for Caroline McCann, Justin Bonello and Craig Elliot who will show you the ins and outs of how to make a delicious burger. One lucky participant will also get the chance to win a copy of Justin's latest book 'Road Tripping.'
There are also plenty of sweet treats on offer. Look out for Kupcake Heaven and the delicious treats of Daniella's Deliciously Decadent and Sugarlicious.
Look out for award winning wines on offer as well.
Friday 24 July: 18h00 - 22h00
Saturday 25 July: 12h30 - 16h30 ; 18h00 - 22h00
Sunday 26 July: 12h30 - 17h30
Images - Supplied
Article by Fred Felton