Are you a wordsmith?
This might interest you.
The Mondays At St Clements Short Story Competition is now accepting entries for this year.
100 words. No more, no less.
Here are all the rules and details:
- Length: 100 words (excluding title). Stories longer or shorter than 100 words will not be accepted.
- Entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- State author's name and wordcount
- Use large font: eg Times New Roman, 14pt
- Author of winning story will receive a presentation box of wine
- Stories will be adjudicated by Retired Judge Christopher Nicholson
- Author's names will be deleted for adjudication
- A maximum of 5 stories per person is permitted
- Stories for previous competitions will not be considered
- Closing date: Monday 1 June 2015
- The top ten stories will be published in an ebook comprising a selection of 50 stories
- All stories will be read at St Clements on two consecutive Mondays following the presentation
Facebook: Mondays At St Clements
For more info please email Fred on email@example.com